The Office of Child Nutrition is the administrator of eight programs under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Services (FNS). This office provides leadership, guidance, training and technical assistance for local school districts, daycare centers, head start centers and Residential Child Care Institutions (RCCI’s). It is our goal to enhance each School Food service Administrator and cafeteria staff with the ability to provide quality child nutrition to all Mississippi students.
School Food Authorities (SFAs) and other participating organizations serving individuals who are not fluent in the English language may contact the Office of Child Nutrition via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) assistance.
- CACFP Grain-Based Desserts Handout (March 2023)
- CACFP Snacks Handout (March 2023)
- CACFP Healthy Eating Certificate (March 2023)
- CACFP Update Training for PY 2024
- Request to Carry Excess Balance SY 2024
- NutriKids Update April 2023
- USDA Transitional Standards Fact Sheet SY 2024
- SCA Attestation Form SY 2024
- SCA Financial Documentation Spreadsheet - Template