The Office of Secondary Education assists district personnel in improving classroom instruction through the development, revision, and training on our Mississippi College- and Career-Readiness Standards in both Academic and Career Technical Education (CTE). Through training and development, our content area specialists and program staff help school and district personnel implement state standards, as well as best practices for improving student achievement.
Click on the link above for information regarding seals that schools may use for student diplomas that represent the three different endorsement options.
- Diploma Option Update and Review VIDEO February 2021
- Diploma Option Update and Review POWERPOINT February 2021
- MS Social Studies Educators Listserv
- MS Math Educators Listserv
- MS ELA Educators Listserv
- MS Science Educators Listserv
The Access For All (AFA) Guide was developed by the MDE in collaboration with educators across the state to help teachers address issues that impact learners with a wide variety of needs.