The Department of Mathematics, as part of the Offices of Elementary Education and Reading, and the Office of Secondary Education, is responsible for supporting and training Mathematics teachers, curriculum specialists, administrators, and parents by providing the most up-to-date information and resources needed to implement the 2016 Mississippi College-and Career-Readiness Standards (CCRS) for Mathematics, grades K-12.
For questions or concerns for the Department of Mathematics, please contact Dr. Marla Davis, Bureau Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
District and school administrators may request on-site professional development by accessing our Regional Service Delivery Model homepage.
Professional Development Staff
- Mississippi Board of Education 2016-2020 Strategic Plan
- CCR Math Resources for Teachers
- CCR Math Resources for Administrators
- CCR Resources for Parents
- CCR Math Professional Development Materials