The Mississippi College and Career Readiness course (CCR) was developed to support the vision and mission of the Mississippi Department of Education that all students graduate from high school prepared for college, career, and active citizenship. The CCR course curriculum outlines the knowledge secondary students should obtain and the types of skills relevant for a successful transition to postsecondary and the workforce.
- College and Career Course Training June 2019
- 2018 CCR Course Curriculum Draft
- 2018 CCR Course Pacing Guide Draft
Chapter 6: Financial Literacy
- EVERFI Quick Start Guide
- EVERFI Curriculum Guide
- EVERFI Digital Resources
- Keys to Your Future curriculum Guide
- Financial Literacy Lesson - It's More than Just a Salary
- Lesson Plans on Taxes
- Interactive Lesson - Your online Bank Account
- Interactive Lesson - Why Don't People Invest?
- The Stock Market Game