PBL is a dynamic organization of young people preparing for success as leaders in business, government, and communities. Our mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. Take a look at everything FBLA-PBL has to offer; then find out how you can become a member.
To become a member, contact your local PBL Advisor on your college campus. To start a new chapter please contact, Debbie Moore, PBL State Adviser at 601-359-2473.
- Statement of Assurance
- Medical Liability Release Form
- PBL MS Guidelines
- March of Dimes Donation Forms
- Foundation Agreement
- FBLA-PBL Fall Leadership Conference Registration-Invoice Form 2019
- Central District Leadership Conference
- Southern District Leadership Conference
- 2019 - 2020 FBLA - PBL Calendar
- 2019 FBLA/PBL Fall Leadership Conference Flyer