The Office of Technology and Strategic Services consists of five program areas.
• Office of Core School Applications
• Office of Customer Support and Training
• Office of Data Analysis and Reporting
• Office of Information Security and Data Privacy
• Office of Research and Development
Technology and Strategic Services is dedicated to providing the Education Community with timely and accurate information through the implementation and support of state of the art technologies, where students, teachers, and administrators have the necessary tools to achieve their goals. This division's primary responsibility is to analyze data and produce informational reports for policymakers, educators, business and industry leaders, and the general public.
All services and activities within the Office of Technology and Strategic Services are designed to support the State Board of Education’s vision and 5-year Strategic Plan for 2018-2022.