The Office of Child Nutrition is the administrator of eight programs under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Services (FNS). This office provides leadership, guidance, training and technical assistance for local school districts, daycare centers, head start centers and Residential Child Care Institutions (RCCI’s). It is our goal to enhance each School Food service Administrator and cafeteria staff with the ability to provide quality child nutrition to all Mississippi students.
School Food Authorities (SFAs) and other participating organizations serving individuals who are not fluent in the English language may contact the Office of Child Nutrition via email (email@example.com) for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) assistance.
- State Conference: Day 1 - July 19, 2022
- State Conference: Day 2 - July 20, 2022
- Sample Procurement Plan – Updated July 2022
- CEP & Provision 2 Webinar (June 1, 2022)
- Excess Balance & Rollover Webinar (5-26-22)
- Request to Carry Excess Balance
- Adult Meal Price Memo (12-10-2021)
- NutiKids Update May 2022
- USDA Transitional Standards Power Point (4-14-22)
- USDA Transitional Standards (4-14-22)
- SCA Attestation Form
- SCA Financial Documentation Spreadsheet
- USDA Transitional Standards Fact Sheet