Skip to main content

Skip to Content

Report Bug

Reciprocity License

Five Year Reciprocity License

The department shall grant a standard five-year license to any individual who possesses a valid, standard license from another state within a period of twenty-one (21) days from the date of a completed application. The issuance of a license by reciprocity to a military trained applicant, military spouse or person who establishes residence in this state shall be subject to the provisions of Section 73-50-1 394 or 73-50-2, as applicable.

Applicants must submit to the Office of Educator Licensure:  

  1. Licensure application
  2. Valid and standard out-of-state educator license with Mississippi equivalent endorsements.
    Upload a copy of your valid out-of-state educator license via your educator management system account.
  3. Electronically-submitted transcripts of all college coursework
  4. Verification of Lawful Presence form

All required applications and forms can be accessed via the following web link:  []