Skip to main content

Skip to Content

Report Bug

Continuing Education Units (CEUs)

Teachers with standard certification in Mississippi hold a five-year renewable certificate. These licenses must be renewed every five years with Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or college coursework or by completion of the National Board process earned during the validity period of the license.

CEUs must be obtained through an accredited CEU granting agency. Any Continuing Education Office at a college, university, or community/junior college is an accredited CEU granting agency.

Below is a resource list of agencies that offer CEUs and coursework: