Mississippi Connects is a program to provide every public-school student in Mississippi with the technology to learn at school and at home.
The materials on this webpage are designed to help educators and school and district leaders train and support families and students with digital learning. Educators may share and adapt these materials in any way that is useful.
Virtual Family Workshop Materials
- "Save the Date" virtual meeting graphics for website, newsletter and/or social media promotion
- Hashtag: #StayConnectedMS
- Annotated agenda for virtual family workshop
- PowerPoint template for virtual family workshop
- Questions for families to ask their child's school
Mississippi Connects Videos
- Overview: Supporting Students Learning at Home
- Set a Schedule
- Choose a Good Place to Learn
- Stay in Touch with Teachers
- Help Children “Own” Their Learning
- Manage Stress and Screen Time
Resources to Support Students Learning at Home
Learning Platforms and Video Conferencing Tools
- Canvas Student Guide
- Google Classroom Help: Students and Guardians
- Google Meet Help
- Microsoft Teams Support: Students
- Schoology Help Center: Students
- Zoom Help Center
These graphics may be used to promote your district's 1:1 digital learning initiative.