Student Services Growth Rubric
Student Services coordinators are teachers who provide instructional, career collaborative and assistance to career and technical education (CTE) students. The purpose of the Student Service Growth Rubric is to provide the following:
- Enhance the impact that the professional Student Services Coordinator and the student services program have on the students and other stakeholders.
- Will highlight the Student Services Coordinators areas of strength and identify areas of growth.
- Serve as a guide for the Student Services Coordinator, as they reflect on their own practices
- Provide shared understanding regarding priorities, goals, and expectations of quality practice.
The following documents are provided for use with the Mississippi Professional Growth System for Student Services Coordinator:
- Student Services Growth Rubric
- Student Service Coordinator Evidence Collection Sheet (Fillable)
- Student Services Coordinators Handbook
- Student Services Life Cycle
- Student Services Selected Scripting Form
- Student Services Evidence Sorting Form A
- Student Services Evidence Sorting Form B
- Student Service Observation and Evaluation Guidebook
Student Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) observation and feedback cycles during the school year is required (two (2) informal, one (1) formal)
- High-quality feedback after each observation.
- Student Service Coordinators must be observed using the Student Services Growth Rubric.
- Professional Growth scores are due not later than June 30.
For additional information contact:
MDE, Career and Technical Education 601-359-3974