How to Add an Endorsement
Supplemental areas of certification may be added to a 5-year standard license. Submit an application to the Office of Educator Licensure with appropriate documentation.
Supplement endorsement requirements may include the following:
- by Praxis II subject area test in specific areas
- by completion of approved program in specific areas
- (institutional program verification required)
- by approved course, module or workshop
- by 21 hours of coursework in specific areas*
*review college transcripts to determine if it shows the required number of hours (undergraduate or graduate) of pure content subject courses with a grade of “C” or higher.
- Supplemental Endorsements Added By Praxis Test 9-14
- Acceptable Coursework List revised 06-14
- Advanced Placement Endorsements
Educator Licensure Resources