To register for professional development opportunities offered by the Office of Special Education, please visit http://www.msresaservices.com/. The professional development opportunities offered by the Office of Special Education can be located by selecting Special Education workshops. Once you select Special Education, a listing of all posted special education training sessions will appear for your review and consideration.
If you are a first-time participant, please follow the online registration instructions below. For further technical assistance, please contact Raymond Reeves at 601-359-3498. If you are familiar with our system, please go directly to GoSignMeUp.
GoSignMeUp Registration Instructions:
- Go to: https://gsmu.mdek12.org
- Login with username and password. (If you are a new user, you must create an account.)
- Select the prompt “to sign up for a class click here.”
- Select the MDE Department(s) to locate the classes.
- Select the class name and correct date of the class you want to attend.
- Click on the Register button.
- Click on Enroll button to Finalize enrollment.
- You will receive a confirmation immediately with information regarding the class.