Skip to main content

High contrast

Text Resize

Skip to Content

Toggle Site Search Icon Search
Clear search textbox
Report Bug

Renew or Reinstate My License

Standard License RenewalGo to my ELMS Go to my ELMS


  • Educators with a Standard license may renew their license using college coursework, Continuing Education Units or through the national board certification process.

  • Certificates for contact hours or completion will not qualify for Continuing Education Units. Please utilize approved providers for your Continuing Education Units.

  • Read more about approved providers here.


Reinstate an Expired License      (and retired educator licenses)











Administrator License RenewalGo to my ELMS Go to myL


  • Read about the various types of administrator licenses to renew and what is required for each.

  • Learn more about opportunities to earn SEMIs and OSLs for renewing an administrator license.







National Board Certification RenewalNational







Resource List for Accepted Classes and Continuing Education Units


  • Read more about approved providers here.








Licensure Renewal Guidelines


  • Review the Guidelines to determine which steps to take to renew your Class A, Class AA, Class AAA, Class AAAA, or Standard Career Level Administrator License