Skip to main content

High contrast

Text Resize

Skip to Content

Toggle Site Search Icon Search
Clear search textbox
Report Bug

Budget and Planning FAQ

Budget and Planning

I need access to MAGIC. What do I do?

Contact Tamala Matthews in the MDE Office of Technology and Strategic Services at



Accounting has received a budget error. How do I modify my budget?

In order to revise a general or special fund budget, program offices must submit a Budget Revision Form to the Office of Budget & Planning, signed by the appropriate fiscal contact and/or director.  To modify a grant budget, please submit a Grant Revision Form

How do I get information about my school district’s budget?

The school district’s business manager can provide that information.

How do I get information on the amount of funds my district received from the Mississippi Adequate Education Program (MAEP)?

The Mississippi Adequate Education Program funds are administered through the Office of School Financial Services.  District allocation information can be found here: Allocations

How do I get information regarding teacher retirement benefits?

The Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) serves as the state’s retirement administrator:

Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) of Mississippi
429 Mississippi Street
Jackson, Mississippi 39201